March 8, 2012
1 package frozen (20oz), unsweetened strawberries, frozen
3 cups orange juice, divided
3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar, divided
2 cups frozen blueberries
- In a blender, combine frozen strawberries, 2 cups of orange juice and 1/2 cup sugar. Cover and process until smooth; set aside.
- Rinse the blender container. Add blueberries and remaining juice and sugar. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Alternate layers of strawberry and blueberry in glasses; stir layers a few times to create swirl.
- For garnish, thread a strawberry top, hulled side first, and orange slice and a strawberry tip, cut side first, through drinking straw or stir stick; place in glass. Serve immediately.
- 6 servings (1 cup is 184calories).